|This article is a stub. You can help TF2 Classic Wiki by expanding it.|
|Health||150 (225 with overheal)|
The Medic is a support-class. The Medic specialises in keeping his teammates healthy in the thick of battle using his medi-guns, which also allow him to overheal his patient to temporarily give them a higher max-HP. The Medic has a passive heal-factor, making him slowly heal himself over time.
Location of Origin: Stuttgart, Germany
Job: Doctor Assisted Homicide
Motto: "Prepare for your examination"
What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, the Medic more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh. Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, the Medic considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity.
As a Medic…
- …use your medigun to heal teammates, and buff them up to 150% of their normal health.
- …fill your ÜberCharge by healing teammates. Then hit MOUSE2 to go invulnerable.
- …your ÜberCharge makes both you and your medigun target invulnerable for a short time.
- …you fill your ÜberCharge faster by healing teammates who are more hurt.
- …your ÜberCharge will build much faster during setup time.
- …you cannot capture a Control Point or pick up the Intelligence while invulnerable.
- …your bonesaw swings 20% faster than the Überspritze. Use the bonesaw in defensive situations in which an ÜberCharge isn't as important.
- …remember that syringes travel in arcs and have a travel time. Lead your targets and aim higher in order to land successful hits.
- …keep alert for teammates calling for your help. Use the medic arrows onscreen to find them.
- …when using the Überspritze, be sure to watch your health. You have 10 less health when equipped with it.
- …your Kritzkrieg gives your attached teammate Crits. Use it in areas where there are a lot of enemies.
- …try not to use the Shock Therapy in combat. It's charge gets fully deplenished on any hit you land on enemies.
Names in other languages
- In Team Fortress 2 Classic, Medic gains another line for his "Go Go Go!" voice command where he says "Los los!", this voice line was lifted from Prerelease versions of Team Fortress 2.