|This article is a stub. You can help TF2 Classic Wiki by expanding it.|
|Health||125 (185 with overheal)|
Country of Origin: Australia
Job: Precision Elimination
Motto: "Pink Cloud of Death"
In his former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the unforgiving Australian outback, the Sniper would spend months by himself. Prolonged isolation taught him a valuable lesson: You don't have to rely on other people if you never miss.
As a Sniper…
- …the longer you spend zoomed in the scope, the more damage the shot will do.
- …a fully charged sniper rifle head shot can kill most classes instantly.
- …aim for the head to do critical damage.
- …zoom with the sniper rifle by hitting MOUSE2.
- …use your secondary submachine gun to deal with nearby enemies.
- …your shot will usually miss if the Huntsman is pulled back longer than five seconds. Reset it by hitting MOUSE2.
- …the Fishwhacker will cause bleeding damage to the enemy being hit. Use it to fight cloaked spies!
- …movement speed while scoped in with the Hunting Revolver is higher than with the sniper rifle. Move around while aiming to be a harder target to hit.
Names in other languages
- In Team Fortress 2 Classic, Sniper's first person hand models now correctly show only one glove on his left hand, compared to Team Fortress 2 where both of his hands had gloves.