The Hunting Revolver
+25 max health on wearer
+55% faster firing speed
No damage charge
"Made for a more offensive approach."
The Hunting Revolver is a primary weapon for the Sniper. It is a long-barreled revolver fit with a wooden gun stock, grip, and carrying strap.
Compared to the Sniper Rifle, the Hunting Revolver deals 40 base damage, has damage ramp-up and falloff, can shoot 6 consecutive times before reloading, increases the Sniper's base health from 125 to 150, and also has 100% accuracy. It can only zoom without a scope, allowing for increased visibility and decreased movement speed penalty at the cost of zoom magnitude, and lacks a laser sight which warns opponents. However, the Hunting Revolver cannot charge its shots, and so only deals 120 damage on a headshot regardless of time spent zoomed. As such, single headshots are significantly weaker, but multiple of them can be done in a short amount of time. Like the Sniper Rifle, the user needs to zoom in for 0.2 seconds before being able to headshot, and creates a tracer on each of its shots, visible to all players. The Hunting Revolver cannot reload while zoomed, and if reloading, will cancel the reload. Unlike every other weapon, its damage falloff occurs at double the range of usual.
|Ranged or Melee?||Ranged|
|Attack interval||0.675 s|
|Scoped headshot delay||0.2 s|
|All values are approximate.|
- Reworked the Poachers Pride:
- Renamed to the Hunting Revolver.
- Uses a new model.
- Fires 6 shots, rather than 2.
- Added damage fall-off for bodyshots.
- Can only headshot while zoomed in.
- Shortened the Zoom distance.
- Updated Viewmodel animations.
- Fixed an issue with The Hunting Revolver viewmodel being visible while zoomed in.
- Added proper Fire and Reload animations for the Hunting Revolver for the Sniper.
- Added special Class Select animations for the Nailgun, Huntsman and Hunting Revolver.
- Fire rate slowed to 0.75s (from 0.6s)
- Removed the visual recoil
- Lowered the fire rate to 0.675s (from 0.75s)
- Now has damage falloff
- Falloff starts at 2x the distance of normal weapons (1024hu/19.5m)
- Does not apply to crits
Names in other languages
|Bulgarian||Револверна карабина||Hunting Carbine|
|Spanish||Revólver de Caza||Hunting Revolver|
|French||Revolver de chasse||Hunting Revolver|
|Italian||Revolver da caccia||Hunting Revolver|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Revólver de Caça||Hunting Revolver|
|Romanian||Revolver de vânat||Hunting Revolver|
|Russian||Охотничий револьвер||Hunting Revolver|
|Ukrainian||Мисливський револьвер||Hunting Revolver|
- Before the Death & Taxes update, the Hunting Revolver was originally known as the Poacher's Pride and was a completely different weapon.
- Holding the zoom key while in the air will prevent the Hunting Revolver from playing its reload animation if it hasn't started, and therefore prevent it from reloading.