|This article is a stub. You can help TF2 Classic Wiki by expanding it.|
|Health||300 (450 with overheal)|
Country of Origin: Russia
Job: Mow Down
Motto: "Shooting Good."
Like a hibernating bear, the Heavy appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, the Heavy isn't dumb, he's not your big friend, and he generally wishes you'd just shut up before he has to make you shut up.
As a Heavy…
- …hold MOUSE2 to keep your minigun spinning, ready for approaching enemies.
- …you're a great Medic buddy. Keep a clear line of sight to your Medic to keep the medigun on you."
- …your minigun chews up a lot of ammo. Pick up fallen weapons to refill your supply.
- …you don't lose momentum while spinning up your minigun in the air. Use this to surprise enemies around corners!
- …with the sandvich equipped, be sure to press MOUSE2 in order to heal your teammates.
- …be sure to find a safe place to eat your sandvich, otherwise you will be rudely interupted.
Names in other languages
- In Team Fortress 2 Classic, Heavy gets another line for his "Thanks!" voice command where he says "до свидания!" ("Da svidaniya!" Translation: "Goodbye!"), This voice line was lifted from Prerelease versions of Team Fortress 2.